Heal Your Gut with Qi Gong and Lifesaving Foods
When: Sunday June 21st 1pm-4pm
Where: The Center SF, San Francisco
Price: $49, tickets available on Eventbrite
In our recent modern life, more and more cases of food sensitivities, digestive issues that leads into fatigue and lack of vitality. Many diets and information about food in media is overwhelming and often contradicting.
Both, Beth Greer and myself, Eli Cohen, healed our digestive system after years of struggle and research, studying two different disciplines. These methods are available to be shared with you!
This new powerful workshop is designed to help you hit the re-set button to transform your digestive health as well. In this new powerful workshop you will:
· Discover the 5 keys to transform your digestive health
· Learn about lifesaving foods and surprising environmental toxins you can easily avoid
· Practice powerful qigong and energy healing techniques to release stress from the digestive track.
· Discover 3 principles to fortify your internal organs and how to elicit a healing response
· Learn about the brain/gut connection and practices to harmonize and balance it
, the Super Natural Mom®, best-selling author of "Super Natural Home," award-winning journalist and environmental health coach, eliminated a sizable tumor in her chest without drugs or surgery by detoxing her body and home. www.BethGreer.com
, has helped hundreds heal through the cultivation of life-force energy. He is a Medical Qi Gong practitioner and an Energy Healing Coach who has taught thousands of classes and many workshops. www.qiwitheli.com
Qi Gong for Healthy Sleep
When: Saturday July 27, 1:00 - 4:00PM, PDT
Where: Marin JCC, San Rafael
Price: $49 for JCC Members, $59 for non-members
A good night's sleep has a tremendous effect on your overall well-being. Many studies have shown that a good nights' sleep will support your immune system and the ability of body to heal itself, boost physical strength, support mental function, improve hormonal function and much more. We all know how the day feels after a good, deep sleep!
In Chinese Medicine, issues with sleep are related to a deficiency in Yin energy. When the Yin / Yang balance is restored, sleep is peaceful and deep ... and you wake up energized.
In this workshop we will explore easy-to-incorporate habits with simple practices before bed to that will cultivate a deeper sense of inner peace and vitality, while balancing Yin and Yang energies, leading to a peaceful night's rest. The effects are quick and long-lasting -- you'll notice an immediate difference!
- Discover what makes you wake up in the middle of the night or makes you having hard time falling asleep. Learn easy life style choices and simple techniques to overcome this
- Learn easy practices to clear end of the day tensions
- Practice special routine to boost hormonal secretion function before bed and support relaxation response
- Learn powerful sleep meditation and sound healing routine before bed to promote deep sleep
See my past workshops