Learn To Heal Yourself: Introduction To Qi Gong
1:00 - 4:00PM, PDT
Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA
$40 for one person, or $60 for two
Do you sometimes wish it were easier to relieve stress and build strength? What if you could heal yourself using a quick and powerful system used around the world? As millions of people in the West are turning to Eastern medicine, Qi Gong has become a powerful modality to strengthen and heal.=
In this fun and interactive 3-hour introductory workshop, you will learn:
- The 3 keys to develop your healing abilities through Qi Gong
- The biggest mistakes people make that prevent them from healing (and how to avoid them)
- How to quickly increase your energy levels and calm the mind
- The philosophy of Qi Gong and how it has led to spontaneous miraculous healing
(You will feel the rejuvenating benefits even after this short class!)
This is for you if:
- You seek an easy and practical way to tap into your healing potential
- You are looking for gentle and therapeutic way to heal and strengthen your mind and body
- You are a beginner to energy healing
- You are already an energy healer and would like to learn more and feel the benefits of Qi Gong
About the Facilitator:
Eli Cohen has taught thousands of classes and helped heal many from various health conditions. He has studied with master teachers internationally for over 10 years, and now he shares this powerful practice with enthusiasm and love. Known for his approachable and dynamic style of teaching, Eli also has shared his programs geared toward stress management and peak performance with organizations including: Google Inc., Stop Aids Project SF, and the Department of Aging and Adults in San Francisco.
One ticket: $40
** Buy One, Get One Half Off! **
Two tickets: $60
After purchasing your ticket, you will receive an e-mail with details on venue and parking. We will be meeting in Capitol Hill, Seattle.
We have limited spots for this workshop and will close registration once we fill up.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!