Qi Breaks™ Online
WELCOME FRIENDS, I'M ELI COHEN
I've helped hundreds of students learn the power and healing benefits of Qi Gong for over 10 years. I am based in beautiful San Rafael, California, and teach classes around the San Francisco Bay Area.
Qi Gong is a proven, ancient Chinese practice that accomplishes all of these things and more:
- Healing yourself when you fall ill
- Improving your strength and flexibility
- Finding inner-peace
- Increasing your vitality and energy
Learning Qi Gong is incredibly easy and now you can practice from the comfort of your own home or wherever you are!
Harmonizing Heaven & Earth
- Qi Breaks are ancient -- previously secret -- Taoist Monk Qi Gong meditative movement practices. They are designed to have an immediate energy-transforming effect on the body and mind. When done repeatedly throughout the day, every day you'll find that you're more focused, energetic and positive.
- The practices go beyond the physical! I designed these practices to go deeper into your energetic, emotional and spiritual self, to places where true transformations happens.
- The four short Qi Breaks I post each month are all incorporated into the monthly, one hour and 20-minute online class videos. They help you go deeper at the energetic level to quickly release stress when your time is limited! Every practice acts differently in the body-mind and can be tailored for different purposes.
Qi Gong moving meditation practices are traditionally prescribed for different ailments for healing the physical and emotional body and awaken our spirit.
For example, anyone who has issues with anxiety, poor circulation, chest pain, depression or that has problems with alcohol, or an extremely busy schedule will benefit from Summer Season Qi Breaks™ Videos designed for Heart Energy.
Qi Breaks™ are organized by five seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Late Summer, Autumn), the internal organs, and emotional/physical ailments based on the Traditional Chinese Medicine system developed over 5000 years in China. When you subscribe to Qi Breaks™ you will get access to this wisdom as we work with specific, seasonal exercises!
Coming soon: Energy Medicine Qi Breaks™ videos designed to support specific physical and emotional issues*
Kidney & Lower Back Flow
My intention with Qi Breaks is to give you an affordable way to develop a regular, daily practice that is so important to realizing your own healing and health benefits:
- I publish four Qi Break videos per month, they may be purchased individually for $5.99 each or with a monthly subscription
- If you subscribe, in addition to four Qi Breaks, every month you also get a full one-hour class with a 20 minute condensed version for only $19.99 per month. That’s less than the price of one of my in-person classes!
- You'll be notified of new videos by email so that you don't miss out
- The videos are meant for all ability levels and focus on mindfully building internal strength, self-healing and peacefulness
- Videos can be watched from any device - phone, tablet or computer
- Classes are filmed from multiple angles to assist in mastering your own movement and maximizing Qi flow in the body
- All videos are professionally recorded, edited and designed to help you understand the full range of movement
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. QiWithEli.com makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
QiWitheli.com does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this web site. QIWITHELI.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.